Rabbi Jeffrey Schein has created a suite of educational resources on Jewish peoplehood, under the auspices of the Kaplan Center for Jewish Peoplehood.
The resources include:
- A report on the educational issues emerging from the Wrestling with Jewish Peoplehood conference
- A Kaplanian report card for our efforts in Jewish education
- A child’s biography of Mordecai Kaplan
- A set of activities designed to help teens explore their own God thinking
- A reflection about Jewish education in the digital age.
Many thanks to Rabbi Schein and the Kaplan Center as we receive these gifts, and use them to inspire and enrich our teaching and learning.